Children's Classic Portrait Mini Session
£40.00 Sold out
Limited Edition Children's Classic Portrait Mini Session
Saturday 23rd March 2019
Thank you for your interest in my Limited Edition Children's Classic Portrait Mini Sessions. Please read the full terms and conditions prior to booking a session.
The session cost is £40 for a 15 minute mini studio session (for one child), 1 digital image and one mounted 8x10" print of your image.
Please note that I am donating the entire session fee from each session to Beautiful Inside & Out (SCIO) Charity. Beautiful Inside & Out ( SCIO) is a Scottish registered charity, supporting bereaved parents and siblings of suicide victims. The charity provides counselling, play therapy, music therapy or drama therapy and each of the £40 portrait fees will fund one of these sessions for those in need.
My studio time and my editing time is completely free of charge for this, but the £40 paid to me will be donated to Beautiful Inside & Out (SCIO). I would like everyone to see their image in a professional print and therefore I will be gifting every person who has a session with an 8x10 mounted print. I will fund this - this will not come from your session fee. The only thing I ask is that you collect it.
What to wear:
Please wear snug fitting plain, dark solid colours and avoid patterns or logos. Black, Navy or Grey are good colours to wear. The portraits will focus on head and shoulders but please wear dark lower garments incase these are seen and to avoid colour casts in your images.
Terms and Conditions:
1. I cannot accommodate sibling groups within these sessions but feel free to purchase multiple sessions for me to photograph siblings individually.
2. I would recommend these sessions for children aged 3+ as I am unable to extend the time of the mini session to accommodate children who do not wish to co-operate on the day.
3. You must arrive on time for your session. Sessions are back-to-back therefore please arrive at your allocated session time. If you are late then the session finish time will still apply.
4. Please ensure that children are fed and rested prior to the session..
5. Your digital image will be available for you to download directly to your computer within 2 weeks of your session.
6. I will select the image with the best expression for your portrait based on my skill and experience in this area. If I am in any doubt over the best image, I will contact you for assistance in selection.
7. I request that no more than two adults attend each session to accompany the children.
8. Additional products if you require them can be purchased at https://lynneharperphotography.bigcartel.com following the sessions.
9. Lynne Harper Photography cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour balance or quality issues of any prints reproduced from the digital images by third party printers.
10. Images remain copyright of Lynne Harper and may be used for advertising purposes. Please also note that by booking one of these charity mini-sessions, you are consenting to these images being used in my portfolio and for advertising purposes.
11. Session fee is non refundable.
*On checkout, please use the notes section to list your child's name, age and any additional needs they may have*
The sessions take place in my home studio in Kilmarnock. Address details will be emailed to you in advance of the session.
Above all, the sessions will be relaxed and fun! I look forward to seeing you at your session.
See you soon!